Name:
Location: Abilene, TX, United States

Monday, May 28, 2007

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello or Sawatdee Khrab

After saying goodbye to everyone for the past three weeks is getting tiring. As you leave college you say goodbye to those who have graduated, those who aren't coming back, and those you'll see again, but not for a very long time. I'm ready to hello. Say hello to all the new people I will be meeting this summer. Say hello to all the students at the church I will be working with. Say sawatdee khrab to all the people I might meet on the street or on the Payap campus. I'm ready to start this adventure and let God use me for his work in Thailand. Please pray for my team safe travel and for us to get adjusted quickly. Also pray for the people we will be working with and for them to be open to the Gospel. Thank you for your support and my next post will be from Thailand. =)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i'd like to let you know that the day you left for chiang mai, the donut in the sky episode of boy meets world came on, and i was sad. and also delighted...donut in the sky, space, big gaping place.

May 30, 2007 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Doug Foster said...

We were really sorry we missed your call from Bangkok! We will try to call one day soon with leftover minutes from AT&T when you and I were in S. Africa! We miss you. Dad

May 30, 2007 at 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home